Foot and Heel Pain
“My Feet Are Killing Me!”
Have you muttered that complaint more times than you can remember? If you’re ready to do something about the pain, you’re ready to visit Foot Solutions.
One quarter of the bones in your body are located in your feet, and your feet are the foundation and support for the rest of your body. If you are experiencing foot, ankle, knee, lower back or shoulder pain, it very well may stem from a problem with your feet.
A properly fitted, supportive shoe, combined with the right arch and foot support, can put your feet in balance, and in turn, improve the alignment of the rest of your body.
At Foot Solutions, our highly trained specialists will fit you with shoes and inserts designed to address your particular foot shape and problems.
The human foot is a biological masterpiece. It has:
- 26 Bones
- 33 Joints
- 100+ tendons, muscles, and ligaments
- Hundreds of thousands of nerve endings
At Foot Solutions, our #1 goal is to help you feel better, look better, and perform better. We have solutions that are customized for your specific foot issues. How Foot Solutions can help:
- Custom crafted inserts designed to support better alignment, and reduce pressure on the heels, ball of the foot and toes.
- The right comfort shoe for your specific foot in mind
- High quality specialty socks and customized modifications to help further reduce pain and discomfort.
Who Can We Help:
- People interested in preventative help
- Walkers, people interested in health and fitness and maintaining an active lifestyle
- Baby boomers and up as their feet tend to expand and broaden with age
- Athletes who put extra demands on their feet
- Pregnant women whose feet are affected by weight gain
- People with both high and low arches and unique foot issues
- Anyone experiencing foot pain and heel pain
- People who stand or are active on their feet for a significant portion of the day
The Most Neglected Parts of Our Bodies are Our Feet
We can minimize discomfort due to:
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Strain
- Flat Feet
- Arch & Metatarsal Pain
- High Arched Feet
- Hip Pain
- Diabetic Foot Problems
- Geriatric Conditions
- Congenital Deformities
- Prolonged Standing
- Narrow/Wide Feet
- Foot Trauma
Heel pain, especially plantar fasciitis, can stop you in your tracks. Learn more about how Foot Solutions can help