Get relief from foot and joint pain today.
6100 N. 10th St. Ste H
McAllen, Texas 78504(956) 661-9933
Monday-Friday 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday 11:00AM - 5:00PM
Walk-ins always welcome
Expert Foot Pain Solutions
- After scheduling an appointment or stopping by your local Foot Solutions, you’ll be paired with one of our foot experts highly trained in Pedorthics. Feel free to share any pains or concerns you’d like to address. We’re always here to listen!
- Your expert will provide a free seven-point analysis to evaluate a range of things including, but not limited to, your foot biomechanics, gait pattern, and any issues you may be experiencing. The analysis takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- You’ll receive an expert recommendation to improve your foot health and alleviate any problems, and we’ll focus on a solution designed just for you. This could include custom orthotics, insoles, or a personalized footwear recommendation.
- After that, we’ll say goodbye and stay in touch to ensure your foot wellness plans are succeeding.
Common Foot Problems Solved By Orthotics
Do you suffer from intense heel or arch pain? It could be Plantar Fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is a very painful injury, and the most common cause of heel pain...it could be plantar fasciitis, an inflation of the tissue that connects the heel bone to the toes.
Metatarsalgia is the medical name for pain in the ball of the foot. This condition is often seen in runners and may be a result of improperly fitted footwear.
The foot's arch naturally collapses, absorbing impact and molding to the terrain underfoot. When the foot collapses excessively and rolls inward, overpronation (or, flat feet) results, creating excess stress on tendons and ligaments that leads to pain and other pathologies.
Morton’s Neuroma is a common foot problem associated with pain and swelling of nerve tissue in the ball of the foot. It usually occurs between the 3rd and 4th toes.
Posterior Tibial Tendonitis is a strain or tear of the tendon that runs along the inside of the ankle and foot, supporting the arch and connecting the calf muscle to the inside bones of the foot.
Bunions are a very common condition that affects women significantly more than men due to poorly fitted footwear. A bunion is a bony protrusion that can occur at the base of the big toe joint.
The heel bone is the largest bone in the foot and absorbs the most amount of shock and pressure. A heel spur is an abnormal growth of the heel bone.
Calluses are unattractive and sometimes painful patches of thick skin on your feet that form when dead skin cells harden and thicken over an area of the foot, usually the ball of the foot, the heel or big toe.
Diabetes affects approximately 16 million Americans and is classified into two different types: Type One and Type Two. Type One is usually associated with juvenile diabetes and is often linked to heredity.
Do your calf muscles ache? Is the back of your heel and ankle swollen or tight? If so, you may be suffering from a common condition known as Achilles tendonitis.
ost of the population will experience foot pain at some point during their life’s journey. Keep in mind that the foot bears the entire weight of the body and is our foundation.
If your toes appear crooked or bent downward you may be suffering from hammer toes, mallet toes, or claw toes. These three very similar toe deformities result in shortening of the toe tendons, thereby limiting toe motion.
An estimated 90% of rheumatoid arthritis sufferers will experience symptoms in their feet and ankles. This swelling and inflammation of the joints is often evidenced in the feet by deformation and pain in movement.
The most common symptoms of Neuropathy include numbness and loss of feeling, usually in the feet and hands.
Arthritis encompasses scores of musculoskeletal disorders. Osteoarthritis in the foot and ankle can be especially painful and discomforting as it wears down protective tissues and the natural cushioning of the foot.
Overlapping toes is a condition where one toe rests on top of an adjacent toe, causing discomfort and/or pain. Overlapping toes may occur in any of the toes and may affect the joints in the toes.
Ingrown toenails occur when the toenail grows into the flesh rather than over it. This most often affects the big toe.
A common forefoot condition in which the second toe extends out farther than the big toe. This condition affects roughly 10% of the population and is often associated with foot pain.
Toe corns are the small bumps on your toes that seem impossible to remove. Foot and toe corns, the irritating bumps that usually appear on the sides or tops of your toes, are one common result of shoe friction.
If your toes appear crooked or bent downward you may be suffering from hammer toes, mallet toes or claw toes.
If your toes appear crooked or bent downward you may be suffering from hammer toes, mallet toes, or claw toes. These three very similar toe deformities result in shortening of the toe tendons.
Gout is a result of uric acid build up in joint tissues, often causing pain and swelling in the foot--especially the big toe.
Turf toe is a common sports injury that occurs when the big toe is bent upward (hyperextended), causing a sprain to the ligaments under the big toe resulting in pain and swelling.
What are Custom Orthotics?
Our Custom Orthotic and Insole Options
- Every foot is unique. We use a combination of expertise and technology to find the perfect custom fit to alleviate your foot and joint pain. The insoles that come with your shoes just can’t get the job done!
- The proper orthotic insert brings your body back into alignment and addresses the foundation of your health.
- Customized insert: This is a ready-to-go orthotic insert recommended by our Pedorthic experts after a thorough analysis and evaluation of your symptoms.
- Custom orthotics are designed just for you after a professional evaluation and mapping of your feet. They support the very foundation of your health, optimizing and maintaining the complex machinery that exists inside your feet.
- Whether you’re an athlete looking to improve performance, or an on-the-go parent looking for arch support to alleviate foot and arch pain, our team has a variety of custom orthotic options to help keep life moving at your pace
Meet the Foot Solutions McAllen Team
Owner & Certified Pedorthist