Foot Solutions Vancouver BC
Get relief from foot and joint pain today.Make An Appointment
Walk-ins are always welcome.
The Foot Solutions Experience
- After scheduling an appointment or stopping by your local Foot Solutions, you’ll be paired with one of our foot experts highly trained in Pedorthics. Feel free to share any pains or concerns you’d like to address. We’re always here to listen!
- Your expert will provide a free seven-point analysis to evaluate a range of things including, but not limited to, your foot biomechanics, gait pattern, and any issues you may be experiencing. The analysis takes about 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- You’ll receive an expert recommendation to improve your foot health and alleviate any problems, and we’ll focus on a solution designed just for you. This could include custom orthotics and/or insoles, or a personalized footwear recommendation.
- After the evaluation and getting you checked out, we will stay in touch to ensure your foot wellness plan is succeeding.
How Foot Solutions Can Help You
We are experts in foot wellness. Our board certified specialists provide a caring service that addresses the foundation of our customers’ health. We are champions of foot health & wellness, and our passion is using expertise to improve customers’ lives.Schedule A Free Analysis
Common Foot Problems Alleviated By OrthoticsView All
Do you suffer from intense heel or arch pain? It could be plantar fasciitis, an inflammation of the tissue that connects the heel bone to the toes. Plantar fasciitis is a very painful injury, and the most common cause of heel pain.
Metatarsalgia is the medical name for pain in the ball of the foot. This condition is often seen in runners and may be a result of improperly fitted footwear.
The foot’s arch naturally collapses, absorbing impact and molding to the terrain underfoot. When the foot collapses excessively and rolls inward, overpronation (or, flat feet) results, creating excess stress on tendons and ligaments that leads to pain and other pathologies.
Morton’s Neuroma is a common foot problem associated with pain and swelling of nerve tissue in the ball of the foot. It usually occurs between the 3rd and 4th toes.
What are Custom Orthotics?
Our Custom Orthotic and Insole Options
- Every foot is unique. We use a combination of expertise and technology to find the perfect custom fit to alleviate your foot and joint pain. The insoles that come with your shoes just can’t get the job done!
- The proper orthotic insert brings your body back into alignment and addresses the foundation of your health.
- Custom orthotics are designed just for you after a professional evaluation and detailed mapping of your feet. They support the very foundation of your health, optimizing and maintaining the complex machinery that exists inside your feet.
- Whether you’re an athlete looking to improve performance, or an on-the-go parent looking for arch support to alleviate foot and arch pain, our team has a variety of custom orthotic options to help keep life moving at your pace