Season 1, Episode 9: Simple Ways to Improve Your Nutrition
This week Bryan is chatting with Abby Johnson, a registered dietitian based in Atlanta, Georgia. Abby owns her own practice with the mission of helping others reach their full health potential through healthy eating and lifestyle habits. In this episode, Abby is sharing simple ways to improve your nutrition, affordable healthy options at the grocery store, tips to get your children to eat healthier, and more!
What You’ll Hear in this Episode:
- How Abby helped Bryan get his nutrition back on track as an NFL athlete
- What got Abby into the fitness and nutrition world
- Healthy eating on a budget
- How to get your kids to eat healthier
- The importance of nutrition for every age group
- How to develop a team mentality in your everyday life
- Why nutrition matters for diabetics
- How your gut affects everything in your body
Mentioned in this Episode:
To be entered into a drawing to win a $100 Foot Solutions gift card, email Bryan at [email protected] and include Abby’s fun fact.
Follow Foot Solutions on Instagram and find all of the show notes on our website: footsolutions.com/getaligned