Season 1, Episode 7: What is a Pedorthist?
This week Bryan is chatting with pedorthist, Michael Muncy. Michael is a board-certified pedorthist and franchisee owner of the Foot Solutions store in Peachtree City, Georgia. He has spoken nationally on subjects of pedorthics and is an instructor at the Academy of Pedorthic Science in Atlanta, Georgia. Listen in as they discuss what a pedorthist is, how pedorthists can help you, and the most common foot issues pedorthists see.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode:
- What is a pedorthist?
- The difference between a pedorthist and a board-certified pedorthist
- The most common issues that pedorthists help with
- Why Michael became a Foot Solutions franchisee
- How Michael loves connecting with customers and helping them
- What to expect when you visit a Foot Solutions location
- What is the Therapeutic Shoe Bill?
Mentioned in this Episode:
To be entered into a drawing to win a $100 Foot Solutions gift card, email Bryan at [email protected] and include Michael’s fun fact.