Season 1, Episode 4: Football & Feet
In this episode, Bryan is chatting with former NFL player, Mike Martin. Mike was drafted in the 8th round of the NFL draft to the Cincinnati Bengals, where he spent 7 seasons helping the Bengals on offense and special teams. Listen in as they discuss Mike’s football career, the career-ending foot injury Mike experienced, and more!
What You’ll Hear in this Episode:
- How Mike started his football career at an early age
- Mike’s recruiting story and how he ended up playing at the University of Illinois
- How Mike jumped from the NFL right into the business world
- The Marcus Martin Foundation that Mike created in honor of his son
- The career ending foot injury Mike experienced
- The NFL flag football league Mike hosts in Chicago
Mentioned in this Episode:
To be entered in a drawing to win a $100 Foot Solutions gift card, email Bryan at [email protected] and include Martin’s fun fact.
Follow Foot Solutions on Instagram and find all of the show notes on our website: footsolutions.com/getaligned