Season 1, Episode 3: Creating Habits for Health
In this episode, Bryan is chatting with health and wellness coach, Susan Geaslen. Listen in as they discuss the importance of optimizing your health, from proper nutrition to having accountability partners.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode:
- How living healthy looks different for everyone
- How to change your habits to optimize your health
- Why Susan doesn’t like diets
- The 6 macro habits of health
- How many hours of sleep is recommended for each night
- How exercising can help you manage stress
- Exercise vs. nutrition when it comes to weight loss
Mentioned in this Episode:
To be entered in a drawing to win a $100 Foot Solutions gift card, email Bryan at [email protected] and include Susan’s fun fact.