Season 1, Episode 10: Sole Story – I almost had to give up playing the sport I love
In our final episode of season 1 we have an exciting story from Bryan’s dad, Dr. Franklyn Scott! Dr. Franklyn Scott has spent a lifetime on his feet, from playing college basketball to owning his own practice working as a dental surgeon. Outside of an extremely successful medical career, Dr. Scott is also a competitive tennis player. Obtaining three national championships and several local championships in both men’s and mixed doubles. Listen in as Bryan chats with his dad about knee issues he experienced from playing tennis, how NOENE Insoles helped him continue to play the sport he loves and valuable life lessons he has taught Bryan along the way.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode:
- Why this is Bryan’s favorite guest
- Dr. Scott’s athletic career and how he transitioned into the medical world
- How Dr. Scott got involved in the tennis world
- The knee injuries Dr. Scott faced from playing tennis
- How NOENE Insoles helped Dr. Scott continue to play tennis through his knee injuries
- The motto Bryan’s dad taught him to always live by
Mentioned in this Episode:
To be entered in a drawing to win a $100 Foot Solutions gift card, email Bryan at [email protected] and include Dr. Scott’s fun fact.