Season 2, Episode 5: Common Foot Problems: Ingrown Toenails
On today’s episode of the Get Aligned Podcast Bryan is chatting with Dr. Kinna Patel. Dr. Patel is a board certified foot and ankle surgeon who has worked with professional sports teams and even trained with the Miami Heat team surgeons. She now owns her own practice in Smyrna, Georgia, called Sava Podiatry. Listen in as they discuss what causes ingrown toenails, how to prevent them, and so many more helpful foot facts.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode:
- What inspired Dr. Patels career path in foot health
- The most common foot injuries Dr. Patel has seen among athletes
- Why it’s important to prioritize foot health at an early age
- Ingrown toenails are the most common foot injury Dr. Patel treats
- The many causes of ingrown toenails
- What to be weary of at a nail salon
- Way to avoid ingrown toenails
- What to do if you have an ingrown toenail
Mentioned in this Episode:
To be entered into a drawing to win a $100 Foot Solutions gift card, email Bryan at [email protected] and include Dr. Patel’s fun fact.