Season 2, Episode 1: Running with Purpose with Brooks Running CEO, Jim Weber
We’re back with season 2 of the Get Aligned podcast and we’re kicking off this season with a very special guest: author and CEO of Brooks Running, Jim Weber! Jim has been the CEO of Brooks Running since 2001 and has been credited for the Seattle based company’s aggressive turnaround story. Jim’s vision for Brooks Running has been on delivering personal and inspiring products and experiences that keep people running. Listen in today as Bryan and Jim chat about Jim’s book, Running with Purpose, the highs and lows of his career, and the future of Brooks Running.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode:
- The inspiration behind Jim’s book, Running with Purpose
- How Jim got into running
- Why Jim believes your attitude is a choice
- Highs and lows Jim has experienced in his career
- Brooks Running’s commitment to innovation
- How Brooks Running is doubling down on solving for comfort and injury prevention
- The clinical research that goes into every shoe Brooks designs
- Jim’s battle with cancer and how he didn’t let it define him
- Do running shoes make good walking shoes?
- The vision for the future of Brooks Running
Mentioned in this Episode:
To be entered in a drawing to win a $100 Foot Solutions gift card, email Bryan at [email protected] and include Jim’s fun fact.